Free Articles Regarding Buying and Selling Homes
One of the paths to success in real estate is EDUCATION!
The McNamara Group firmly believe in educating the team in all aspects of real estate to better assist you in your home search or sale. We attends seminars and classes, gleaning information that she then uses to ensure that you are protected and guided in what could be the largest purchase of your life. Buying or selling a home or land is a big decision, and you owe it to yourself and your family to know as much as possible about the process. We are here to help as much as you need. The office is a full service real estate company-we take care of all of the details, from the first listing appointment (and all that paperwork!) to handing over the keys to the selling agent on the day of closing. But there is still room for your opinions and desires, we do not 'railroad' you into any decisions you are not ready to make. That is one reason we offer this page and the others in the website-to provide you with as much information as we can to provide you with a smooth, hassle free experience.
On this page you will find links to great articles on this ever changing real estate market that the team has found to be helpful, and thinks you might enjoy as well... remember if you ever have any questions, we are here to assist you!
- Should You Sell Your House or Rent It Out?
- The Cost of Renting vs. Owning a Home in Every State
- 4 Insider Tricks to Sell Your Home on a Tight Timeline
- What happened to the 'starter home?'
- New Windows Changed My House - and My Mind
- How Can I Get a Mortgage If I Have Bad Credit?
- Should You Buy or Rent Your Next Home?
- 6 ways you're sabotaging your mortgage pre-approval
- Top Ten Traditional and Airbnb Rental Property Tax Deductions
- Four Things You Need to Understand Before You Rent out Property
- Condo vs. Townhouse vs. House: Which Is Right for You?
- 11 Small Improvements that Can Give Your Kitchen the WOW Factor
- New Tech All Homes Will Have By 2020
- What Is a Loan-to-Value Ratio? It's the Key to Getting a Good Mortgage
- ARM vs. Fixed Rate: Which Mortgage Is Better?
- Save for a home: Here's how much money you need for a house - and how to budget
- Do these 5 things if you want to buy a home in the next 5 years
- 12 Ways to Blow Your Home Sale
- How to Use Owner Financing to Create Wealth And Grow Your Portfolio
- What is a Mortgage Pre-Approval? Get an Edge When Home Shopping
- 7 Smart Renovations Under $500